420 Studio Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Santa Monica (1)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Santa Monica (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Santa Monica (9)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (10)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (46)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (76)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (25)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (21)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (68)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (9)
- Marina del Rey Studio Apartments (5)
- Culver City Studio Apartments (3)
- Beverly Hills Studio Apartments (2)
- Los Angeles Studio Apartments (263)
- West Hollywood Studio Apartments (8)
- Topanga Studio Apartments (1)
- Inglewood Studio Apartments (2)
- Del Aire Studio Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Studio Apartments (1)
- Hermosa Beach Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Santa Monica?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Monica?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Santa Monica living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Santa Monica during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.