1,149 Furnished Apartments for rent in Torrance, CA
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Torrance (2)
- Torrance Accessible Apartments (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (21)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Torrance Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (39)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (15)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Torrance Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Torrance Luxury Apartments (2)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Rolling Hills Estates Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Palos Verdes Estates Furnished Apartments (3)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (13)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Segundo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Inglewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (5)
- Culver City Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Torrance?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Torrance?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Torrance?
Torrance, California, is truly a special place. Located in Los Angeles County on the desirable Santa Monica Bay, Torrance is sandwiched squarely between the pricier neighborhoods of Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and the vibrant Long Beach. The proximity to all sorts of varying neighborhood types and the comparatively lower rents makes Torrance a great place for practically everybody. Even you, because we know you’re special, too. There's an apartment in Torrance that's right for you.
We've established that Torrance looks great. So what? There are a lot of things in Los Angeles that look great, but don't have much else going for them. Well, like we said before, Torrance is truly a special place. The city operates 30 parks, including the Mardona Marsh Wildlife Preserve and Nature Center, a rare wetlands park with many species of native plants, hiking trails and nature classes. See more
Furnished apartments in Torrance can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Torrance as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.