230 Apartments in Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (28)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (63)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (27)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Luxury Apartments (15)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (62)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (5)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Beverly Hills (1)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (21)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (340)
- Culver City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (21)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (6)
- Inglewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hawthorne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (6)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Beverly Hills?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Beverly Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Beverly Hills can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Beverly Hills as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.