320 Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (21)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (25)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (8)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (10)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (46)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (74)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (27)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (22)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (68)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (8)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Culver City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (821)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- El Segundo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Topanga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Inglewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Del Aire Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Santa Monica?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Santa Monica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Santa Monica offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Santa Monica. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Santa Monica can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.