294 Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (12)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (117)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (30)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (24)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (99)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Garages (8)
- Culver City Apartments with Garages (18)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (35)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1197)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (42)
- El Segundo Apartments with Garages (8)
- Topanga Apartments with Garages (10)
- Inglewood Apartments with Garages (11)
- Del Aire Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Santa Monica?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Santa Monica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Santa Monica apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.