762 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Monica (20)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (6)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (16)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (19)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (10)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (47)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (78)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (27)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (19)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (71)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Marina del Rey 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Culver City 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Beverly Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Los Angeles 1 Bedroom Apartments (656)
- West Hollywood 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- El Segundo 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Topanga 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manhattan Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Monica?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Santa Monica?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Santa Monica, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.