214 Cheap Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (5)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Monica (1)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Santa Monica (23)
- Santa Monica Apartments under $1,200 (21)
- Santa Monica Apartments under $1,400 (21)
- Santa Monica Apartments under $1,500 (21)
- Santa Monica Apartments under $1,700 (21)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Move-in Specials (10)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (11)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (82)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (60)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (67)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (108)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (28)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (24)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (92)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (4)
- Beverly Hills Cheap Apartments (11)
- Los Angeles Cheap Apartments (341)
- West Hollywood Cheap Apartments (8)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (8)
- Manhattan Beach Cheap Apartments (3)
- Hawthorne Cheap Apartments (5)
- Hermosa Beach Cheap Apartments (4)
- Redondo Beach Cheap Apartments (4)
- Calabasas Cheap Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Santa Monica?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Santa Monica?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Santa Monica?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Santa Monica takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Santa Monica by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Santa Monica in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Santa Monica.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Santa Monica. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Santa Monica.