88 E. San Fernando St., #606 Available 12/01/21 Fantastic Studio For Rent at The 88 - Here’s a rare opportunity to rent at one of downtown San Jose’s most desirable addresses – The 88. There are luxury touches galore, from the beautiful wood floors, to the upscale stainless steel appliances, and natural stone counters in both the kitchen and bathroom.
This studio features a gourmet kitchen with European-style cabinetry, granite slab counters, and stainless steel appliances. The living/dining area has great views overlooking the dome of City Hall and the Eastern foothills. The sleeping area features dual closets with custom organizers. The bath has a vanity with natural stone counter, a tile surrounded shower over tub, and a tile floor. All the windows in the condo have full-length window coverings. And there is in-unit full-sized front loading washer and dryer as well.
The 88 is the epitome of upscale urban living. It’s conveniently located in the heart of downtown San Jose. Great restaurants, vibrant nightlife, sports and concerts at the San Jose Arena, world-class theater, and seasonal entertainment and special events are steps away from your front door. Amenities abound at The 88 – concierge and security service, a modern fitness center, and a fifth floor entertainment oasis that includes both indoor and outdoor experiences. Outdoors you’ll find a swimming pool and hot tub, a barbeque area with plenty of seating for dining, and comfortable lounge areas with lovely views of downtown. Inside is a lounge area surrounding a flat-screen TV, fireplace, and a full kitchen. Also available to residents is the 21st floor Skyline Observation Terrace – a unique indoor and outdoor space with spectacular views from the highest residential building between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Parking at The 88 is in a secured garage. The condo comes with one parking space. Transportation options are many – San Jose’s Diridon Station is blocks away with Caltrain and VTA Light Rail options, and highways 87, 880 and 280 are minutes away by car.
Be the envy of your friends. Be at The 88.
*Note: The 88 will be going thru construction beginning June 2021 and lasting approximately 1.5 years. Access to individual units will be needed for plumbing and window repairs. Water shut-offs will occur as various plumbing issues are resolved. The pool/spa/pool deck will be unavailable for 3 - 5 months beginning in October 2021. All time frames are subject to change.
©2021 Silicon Valley Residential Realty, Inc.
dba Silicon Valley Lofts & Condos, CA BRE #01763046
• 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
• Minimum 650 FICO score (applies to each applicant)
• Income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
• No co-signors or guarantors
• Tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
• Sorry, no pets
• Holding deposit: 50% of full security deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval to hold property. Balance of deposit and first month’s rent (pro-rated if move in date other than the 1st) is due at lease signing, or within 10 days of paying the holding deposit, whichever comes first.
• Utilities included in rent: Water and garbage. Tenant will need to set up own PG&E account
• The 88 requires a minimum of 7 days’ notice for all move ins. Moves are not allowed Sunday or Holidays. Your moving company will need to carry liability and workers comp insurance, and provide a certificate of insurance to the 88 HOA.
• The 88 is a completely Smoke Free Building.
• 6 month lease option.
No Pets Allowed