1,092 Apartments for rent in San Jose, CA with Hardwood Floors
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (34)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (193)
- San Jose Apartments with Garages (192)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (88)
- San Jose Apartments with Parking (260)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (122)
- San Jose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (214)
- San Jose Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- San Jose Furnished Apartments (29)
- San Jose Luxury Apartments (243)
- San Jose Pet Friendly Apartments (158)
- Campbell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Milpitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Saratoga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Cupertino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Mountain View Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Los Altos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in San Jose?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in San Jose?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Jose?
Do you know the way to San Jose? I've been away so long. I may go wrong and lose my way. Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose." (Burt Bacharach - Do You Know The Way").
It doesn’t take a Google search to find a crazy-cool city to call home in this state. Just pick a place that begins with San (you won’t be disappointed by any of ‘em), pack your bags (must-haves include sunscreen and a Diccionario Inglés-Español), and come on down. Arguably the sultriest San of all, the so-called “capital of Silicon Valley” is primo living for Left Coast leasers aiming to join one of Cali’s most diverse and eclectic mega-communities. Sound like your cup ‘o’ tea? Then stick with us. We’ll have you ballin’ in the south Bay in two shakes of a high-tech stick.
Having trouble with Craigslist San Jose? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for San Jose renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.