Beautiful 2/2.5 Luxurious Town-home w/Attached Garage! - Please review our Rental Qualifications & Video Tour BEFORE requesting a viewing appointment:
***VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/1_y8HCCSy-0
**RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS: Please scroll to the bottom of the Marketing Description for a summary of the Rental Qualifications, and for the full Rental Qualifications and to print an Application, you can copy/paste this link into your search browser: www.valleymanagementgroupinc.com/Application-for-Tenants
-Newly constructed unit in WESTMOUNT SQUARE development is ready for immediate move in. Great open floor plan has laminate floors that flow from Living Room, Dining Area to Kitchen, seamlessly creating a spacious and versatile great room. Large windows and a glass door to private Balcony off living room gives plenty of natural light and ample recessed lighting throughout keeps the area bright once the sun goes down. Kitchen has Shaker-style wood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances (gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator), disposal, and under-cabinet lighting. Half bath on main living level is convenient for guests.
-Bedrooms along with full baths and stack-able full sized washer & dryer are located on the top level. Master bedroom has two closets, sliding glass door to Juliet balcony and side window. Master bath features shower with glass-enclosed marble surround, wood vanity, marble counter, dual sinks, and coordinated ceramic tile floor.
-Hall bath has shower over tub with marble surround, wood vanity, marble counter, sink, and coordinated ceramic tile floor.
Home also features:
- Attached tandem 2 car garage with specially-upgraded 220v outlet dedicated for Electric Vehicle charging
- Ample space in garage for additional storage
- 9' vaulted ceilings
- Dual zoned Forced-air heat and air-conditioner
- Dual-pane windows/exterior doors
- Custom-slatted window shades
- Cable TV & Internet ready;
- Wired for home networking
- Garbage included
- Tenant pays for all other utilities
- 1 year lease
- $2,895 Rent
- $2,895 Security Deposit
- Available approximately within one week of lease offer; a deep cleaning will be scheduled before you move in
- Tenant must agree to secure Renter's Insurance for personal possessions.
- NO PETS, unless it's a service animal with appropriate documents.
722 N 10th St # 3 | San Jose, CA 95112
Convenient location to Downtown San Jose, local schools, San Jose State University, Guadalupe River Park, Japantown, Santana Row, Valley Fair Shopping Center, SAP Center, Levi's Stadium. Ideal commuter location with easy access to 101, 880, 87, and San Jose Airport.
Please take a drive by the property and if you'd like an interior tour, contact Valley Management Group at 408-286-4200 for an appointment. A member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
******SUMMARY OF RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS******
*Applications will not be considered complete unless ALL documents & fees are turned in for ALL applicants.
*All persons 18 years of age and older, must submit a Valley Management Group application and will be subject to credit and reference screening.
*The $30 screening fee per application is non-refundable once processed.
*Applicants must be at their current place of employment for at least 6 months, three of your most recent paycheck stubs must be submitted with your application. If you do not have three of your most recent paycheck stubs, submit what you do have plus banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds. Applicants who are self-employed or unemployed must provide banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds. The bank account must be in the applicant’s name. Self-employed applicants must also provide previous year’s income tax return.
*New hires must provide an offer letter from their employer on company letterhead verifying income and employment plus banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds.
*Government issued identification must be presented at time application is submitted.
1. Monthly household income must be legal, verifiable and be paid directly to applicant(s). Income must equal at least two (2) times the monthly rent.
*SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT:
1. Security deposit on the unit is equal to one (1) month’s current rent on the unit and must be paid in its entirety within 24 hours after acceptance. In addition, a pro-rated 1st months’ rent will be due on the day of move in.
1. Each applicant must have positive rental references from prior landlords, (references from family members or friends will not be considered). Negative rental history will result in denial.
2. Applicant must have no prior eviction record, or request from prior landlord to vacate premises for breach of contract.
*CREDIT REQUIREMENTS: All persons 18 and older must fill out an application and be screened for credit acceptance. Acceptance is with the following guidelines.
1. No more than (2) 30 day or (1) 60 day late payment within the last 24 months. All accounts must show positive, current and paid as agreed.
2. No collection accounts, bankruptcies or charge-offs within the last 24 months.
3. At least two (2) open trade accounts in good standing, and paid as agreed, for three (3) months running within the last year.
No Pets Allowed