429 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA with Balconies
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (48)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (23)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Altadena Apartments with Balconies (1)
- San Marino Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Alhambra Apartments with Balconies (7)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Temple City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arcadia Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rosemead Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pasadena?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pasadena renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.