229 Luxury Apartments for Rent in Pasadena, CA
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (1)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (13)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (29)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (58)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (25)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (6)
- Pasadena Furnished Luxury Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- San Marino Luxury Apartments (1)
- La Cañada Flintridge Luxury Apartments (3)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (2)
- Burbank Luxury Apartments (2)
- West Hollywood Luxury Apartments (11)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (73)
- Culver City Luxury Apartments (2)
- Long Beach Luxury Apartments (120)
- Marina del Rey Luxury Apartments (1)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (105)
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Luxury apartments in Pasadena offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Pasadena can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Pasadena will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others