879 Apartments for rent in Escondido, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Escondido Accessible Apartments (7)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Escondido Apartments with Garages (18)
- Escondido Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Escondido Apartments with Parking (30)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (22)
- Escondido Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Escondido Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (3)
- Escondido Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Poway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Oceanside Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Del Mar Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Escondido?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Escondido?
"The Road to Escondido" is a Grammy-winning blues album by Eric Clapton and J.J. Cale that tips its hat to the city where the two artists have crossed paths.
Escondido sits in a shallow valley hemmed by rocky hills in the heart of northern San Diego County. A hundred miles south of Los Angeles and 30 miles north of San Diego, it is home to over 143,000 people across an elongated area of 37 square miles. But first, you need to find an apartment up in the hills, by the lake, in golf central, or in downtown? Decisions, decisions. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Escondido renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.