478 Apartments for rent in Menifee, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Menifee Accessible Apartments (1)
- Menifee Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Menifee Apartments with Garages (44)
- Menifee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Menifee Apartments with Parking (51)
- Menifee Apartments with Pools (27)
- Menifee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Menifee Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Menifee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Menifee Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Wildomar Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hemet Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (9)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Temescal Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Beaumont Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Menifee?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Menifee?
Taken by motocross? Menifee is the hometown of Mike Metzger, "The Godfather of Freestyle Motocross, " who is famous for performing a world-record-breaking back flip at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
Located in one of the quieter parts of Southern California, Menifee originally started as a retirement community called Sun City, where older residents could lead active lives in nice surroundings. Sun City still exists as a central neighborhood of Menifee, but the settlement has since grown into a thriving city of more than 75,000 people.The builders have been busy here lately, which means there are plenty of lovely new homes from which to choose. And don't worry - your neighbors won't all be old folks; the city now welcomes young people and families as well as retirees. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Menifee renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.