24 Apartments for Rent Near Grossmont College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- El Cajon Accessible Apartments (3)
- El Cajon Apartments with Balconies (17)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (7)
- El Cajon Apartments with Gyms (4)
- El Cajon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- El Cajon Apartments with Parking (23)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (15)
- El Cajon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- El Cajon Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Bostonia, CA Apartments (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix, CA Apartments (5)
- Rancho San Diego, CA Apartments (7)
- Santee, CA Apartments (15)
- La Mesa, CA Apartments (43)
- Spring Valley, CA Apartments (16)
- Lakeside, CA Apartments (4)
- La Presa, CA Apartments (6)
- Lemon Grove, CA Apartments (8)
- Bonita, CA Apartments (4)
- San Diego, CA Apartments (958)
- Chula Vista, CA Apartments (105)
- National City, CA Apartments (13)
- Poway, CA Apartments (15)
- Alpine, CA Apartments (5)
- Coronado, CA Apartments (18)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Grossmont College?
The average rent for an apartment near Grossmont College is $2,760.