67 Apartments for Rent Near USD
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- San Diego Accessible Apartments (101)
- San Diego Apartments with Balconies (571)
- San Diego Apartments with Garages (391)
- San Diego Apartments with Gyms (243)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (301)
- San Diego Apartments with Parking (689)
- San Diego Apartments with Pools (368)
- San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (604)
- San Diego Dog Friendly Apartments (473)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (185)
- San Diego Luxury Apartments (881)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (494)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- La Mesa, CA Apartments (37)
- Lemon Grove, CA Apartments (8)
- Santee, CA Apartments (17)
- El Cajon, CA Apartments (30)
- National City, CA Apartments (15)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix, CA Apartments (4)
- La Presa, CA Apartments (5)
- Coronado, CA Apartments (19)
- Fairbanks Ranch, CA Apartments (4)
- Bostonia, CA Apartments (3)
- Spring Valley, CA Apartments (14)
- Poway, CA Apartments (13)
- Bonita, CA Apartments (5)
- Del Mar, CA Apartments (8)
- Solana Beach, CA Apartments (25)
- Rancho San Diego, CA Apartments (8)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of San Diego?
The average rent for an apartment near University of San Diego is $3,420.