102 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Frisco, TX
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (45)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (46)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (8)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Prosper Accessible Apartments (3)
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (1)
- Little Elm Accessible Apartments (2)
- Plano Accessible Apartments (33)
- Allen Accessible Apartments (13)
- McKinney Accessible Apartments (27)
- Celina Accessible Apartments (7)
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (23)
- Addison Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Frisco?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Frisco?
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Frisco with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Frisco. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.