4,003 Apartments for rent in Frisco, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Frisco (34)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Frisco (36)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Frisco (21)
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (31)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (49)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Frisco (10)
- Prosper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Little Elm Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hebron Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Plano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Allen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- McKinney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Celina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Frisco?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Frisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Frisco?
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Frisco offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Frisco. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Frisco can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.