131 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Frisco, TX
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (32)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (34)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (45)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (44)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (8)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- The Colony Cheap Apartments (3)
- Plano Cheap Apartments (52)
- Allen Cheap Apartments (10)
- McKinney Cheap Apartments (28)
- Carrollton Cheap Apartments (13)
- Lewisville Cheap Apartments (19)
- Richardson Cheap Apartments (17)
- Farmers Branch Cheap Apartments (11)
- Coppell Cheap Apartments (4)
- Garland Cheap Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Frisco?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Frisco?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Frisco?
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Frisco takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Frisco by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Frisco in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Frisco.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Frisco. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Frisco.