4,535 Short-term Apartments for rent in Frisco, TX
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (32)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Prosper Short-term Apartments (2)
- The Colony Short-term Apartments (3)
- Little Elm Short-term Apartments (2)
- Plano Short-term Apartments (42)
- Allen Short-term Apartments (10)
- McKinney Short-term Apartments (16)
- Celina Short-term Apartments (1)
- Carrollton Short-term Apartments (27)
- Lewisville Short-term Apartments (29)
- Addison Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Frisco?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Frisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Frisco?
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Frisco takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.