1,828 Apartments for rent in Frisco, TX with Move-in Specials
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (31)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (37)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Prosper Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Little Elm Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Plano Apartments with Move-in Specials (6)
- Allen Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- McKinney Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Celina Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Carrollton Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Lewisville Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Addison Apartments with Move-in Specials (5)
- Fairview Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Frisco apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Frisco apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.