4,136 Apartments for rent in Frisco, TX with Garages
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (32)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (49)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Frisco Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Prosper Apartments with Garages (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- Little Elm Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hebron Apartments with Garages (1)
- Plano Apartments with Garages (49)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (12)
- McKinney Apartments with Garages (27)
- Celina Apartments with Garages (7)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Frisco?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Frisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Frisco?
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Frisco apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.