3,586 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Frisco, TX
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (28)
- Frisco Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Frisco Apartments with Garages (35)
- Frisco Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Frisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Frisco Apartments with Parking (45)
- Frisco Apartments with Pools (45)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Frisco (44)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Frisco (44)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Frisco (23)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Frisco (10)
- Prosper Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Elm Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Plano Pet Friendly Apartments (66)
- Allen Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- McKinney Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Celina Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Addison Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Frisco?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Frisco?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Frisco?
Even though today you have to dodge thousands of cars on the streets of Frisco, once upon a time you had to watch out for little surprises left behind by the cattle being driven on the trails here instead. During the pioneer days, the land that is now Frisco was used for cattle drives from Austin. But don't worry, these days you wont see any cattle here, unless theyre on a private ranch somewhere off the beaten path.
Frisco's biggest claim to fame is that it is the fastest growing city in the entire United States right now. In fact, Frisco has been the fastest growing city in the country since the year 2000, so its had a good long run in the top spot. In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number seven on their list of "Americas 25 Best Places to Move," and CNN ranked it among the best places to live. Frisco is a far northern suburb of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area, which is unofficially called "the metroplex" by locals. As they have since the 1990s, thousands of people flock to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and Frisco in particular, every year, because you get a huge amount of bang for your buck here. Put on your boots and say a friendly "howdy, ya'll" to Frisco: you're going to like it here.
Having trouble with Craigslist Frisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Frisco should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Frisco may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Frisco. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.