121 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Friendswood, TX
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Friendswood (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Friendswood (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Friendswood (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Friendswood (1)
- Webster Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pearland Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Dickinson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Alvin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Manvel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kemah Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Friendswood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Friendswood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Friendswood?
Founded in 1895 by Quakers, Friendswood, Texas has earned a spot on Money Magazine's list of America's best places to live, thanks to its business-friendly climate and welcoming small town vibe.
To paraphrase a popular jelly commercial, with a name like Friendswood, it's got to be -- well, friendly. To tell the truth, it is. Founded by Quakers (hence the name) in 1895, Friendswood is something of a throwback to earlier times, but it still retains a modern identity. Its ability to juxtapose small-town charm with contemporary living has earned it a spot in CNN/Money Magazine's "America's Best Places to Live" list, and Businessweek Magazine named it one of the most affordable suburbs in the country. With all this going for it, don't be misled into thinking that Friendswood is a one-stoplight town that rolls up its streets by 10 p.m. A number of large businesses are headquartered there, and one of Houston's landmark shopping centers, Baybrook Mall, has its mailing address in Friendswood. It also has its own local airport (Clover Field) and is just 48 minutes from one of the country's major international airports. With Houston and Galveston both a little more than half an hour away, Friendswood is that unique entity: a small town with almost immediate access to all the amenities of uber-urban living. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Friendswood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Friendswood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Friendswood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.