1,864 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Friendswood, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Friendswood (4)
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Friendswood (5)
- Webster 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- League City 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Nassau Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pearland 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Dickinson 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Alvin 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Manvel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kemah 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seabrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Friendswood?
Founded in 1895 by Quakers, Friendswood, Texas has earned a spot on Money Magazine's list of America's best places to live, thanks to its business-friendly climate and welcoming small town vibe.
To paraphrase a popular jelly commercial, with a name like Friendswood, it's got to be -- well, friendly. To tell the truth, it is. Founded by Quakers (hence the name) in 1895, Friendswood is something of a throwback to earlier times, but it still retains a modern identity. Its ability to juxtapose small-town charm with contemporary living has earned it a spot in CNN/Money Magazine's "America's Best Places to Live" list, and Businessweek Magazine named it one of the most affordable suburbs in the country. With all this going for it, don't be misled into thinking that Friendswood is a one-stoplight town that rolls up its streets by 10 p.m. A number of large businesses are headquartered there, and one of Houston's landmark shopping centers, Baybrook Mall, has its mailing address in Friendswood. It also has its own local airport (Clover Field) and is just 48 minutes from one of the country's major international airports. With Houston and Galveston both a little more than half an hour away, Friendswood is that unique entity: a small town with almost immediate access to all the amenities of uber-urban living. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Friendswood offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Friendswood, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.