3,085 Apartments for rent in Friendswood, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Webster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pearland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Dickinson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Alvin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Manvel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kemah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Friendswood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Friendswood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Friendswood?
Founded in 1895 by Quakers, Friendswood, Texas has earned a spot on Money Magazine's list of America's best places to live, thanks to its business-friendly climate and welcoming small town vibe.
To paraphrase a popular jelly commercial, with a name like Friendswood, it's got to be -- well, friendly. To tell the truth, it is. Founded by Quakers (hence the name) in 1895, Friendswood is something of a throwback to earlier times, but it still retains a modern identity. Its ability to juxtapose small-town charm with contemporary living has earned it a spot in CNN/Money Magazine's "America's Best Places to Live" list, and Businessweek Magazine named it one of the most affordable suburbs in the country. With all this going for it, don't be misled into thinking that Friendswood is a one-stoplight town that rolls up its streets by 10 p.m. A number of large businesses are headquartered there, and one of Houston's landmark shopping centers, Baybrook Mall, has its mailing address in Friendswood. It also has its own local airport (Clover Field) and is just 48 minutes from one of the country's major international airports. With Houston and Galveston both a little more than half an hour away, Friendswood is that unique entity: a small town with almost immediate access to all the amenities of uber-urban living. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Friendswood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.