2,896 Short-term Apartments for rent in Friendswood, TX
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Webster Short-term Apartments (9)
- League City Short-term Apartments (17)
- Nassau Bay Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pearland Short-term Apartments (13)
- Dickinson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Short-term Apartments (18)
- Alvin Short-term Apartments (5)
- Kemah Short-term Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Short-term Apartments (3)
- Deer Park Short-term Apartments (1)
Founded in 1895 by Quakers, Friendswood, Texas has earned a spot on Money Magazine's list of America's best places to live, thanks to its business-friendly climate and welcoming small town vibe.
To paraphrase a popular jelly commercial, with a name like Friendswood, it's got to be -- well, friendly. To tell the truth, it is. Founded by Quakers (hence the name) in 1895, Friendswood is something of a throwback to earlier times, but it still retains a modern identity. Its ability to juxtapose small-town charm with contemporary living has earned it a spot in CNN/Money Magazine's "America's Best Places to Live" list, and Businessweek Magazine named it one of the most affordable suburbs in the country. With all this going for it, don't be misled into thinking that Friendswood is a one-stoplight town that rolls up its streets by 10 p.m. A number of large businesses are headquartered there, and one of Houston's landmark shopping centers, Baybrook Mall, has its mailing address in Friendswood. It also has its own local airport (Clover Field) and is just 48 minutes from one of the country's major international airports. With Houston and Galveston both a little more than half an hour away, Friendswood is that unique entity: a small town with almost immediate access to all the amenities of uber-urban living. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Friendswood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.