3,292 Apartments for rent in Friendswood, TX with Gyms
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Webster Apartments with Gyms (17)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pearland Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Dickinson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Houston Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Manvel Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kemah Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Seabrook Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Friendswood?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Friendswood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Friendswood?
Founded in 1895 by Quakers, Friendswood, Texas has earned a spot on Money Magazine's list of America's best places to live, thanks to its business-friendly climate and welcoming small town vibe.
To paraphrase a popular jelly commercial, with a name like Friendswood, it's got to be -- well, friendly. To tell the truth, it is. Founded by Quakers (hence the name) in 1895, Friendswood is something of a throwback to earlier times, but it still retains a modern identity. Its ability to juxtapose small-town charm with contemporary living has earned it a spot in CNN/Money Magazine's "America's Best Places to Live" list, and Businessweek Magazine named it one of the most affordable suburbs in the country. With all this going for it, don't be misled into thinking that Friendswood is a one-stoplight town that rolls up its streets by 10 p.m. A number of large businesses are headquartered there, and one of Houston's landmark shopping centers, Baybrook Mall, has its mailing address in Friendswood. It also has its own local airport (Clover Field) and is just 48 minutes from one of the country's major international airports. With Houston and Galveston both a little more than half an hour away, Friendswood is that unique entity: a small town with almost immediate access to all the amenities of uber-urban living. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Friendswood renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.