3,185 Apartments for rent in Friendswood, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Friendswood (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Friendswood (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Friendswood (1)
- Friendswood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Friendswood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Friendswood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Webster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Pearland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Dickinson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Alvin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Manvel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kemah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- La Porte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Friendswood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Friendswood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Friendswood?
Founded in 1895 by Quakers, Friendswood, Texas has earned a spot on Money Magazine's list of America's best places to live, thanks to its business-friendly climate and welcoming small town vibe.
To paraphrase a popular jelly commercial, with a name like Friendswood, it's got to be -- well, friendly. To tell the truth, it is. Founded by Quakers (hence the name) in 1895, Friendswood is something of a throwback to earlier times, but it still retains a modern identity. Its ability to juxtapose small-town charm with contemporary living has earned it a spot in CNN/Money Magazine's "America's Best Places to Live" list, and Businessweek Magazine named it one of the most affordable suburbs in the country. With all this going for it, don't be misled into thinking that Friendswood is a one-stoplight town that rolls up its streets by 10 p.m. A number of large businesses are headquartered there, and one of Houston's landmark shopping centers, Baybrook Mall, has its mailing address in Friendswood. It also has its own local airport (Clover Field) and is just 48 minutes from one of the country's major international airports. With Houston and Galveston both a little more than half an hour away, Friendswood is that unique entity: a small town with almost immediate access to all the amenities of uber-urban living. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Friendswood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Friendswood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Friendswood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.