173 Apartments in South Houston
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Houston (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Houston (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Houston (1)
- South Houston Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Parking (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Deer Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pearland Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Webster Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (780)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in South Houston?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in South Houston?
South Houston is one of the best places to grab a good read this side of the Mississippi. The South Houston Library is one of the most well-regarded libraries in the state. Good news for all of us bookworms out there.
South Houston is a Texas city in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land Metropolitan area of Harris County. Trying saying that one threes times fast! The population is just about 17,000 people strong and it is bordered by both the City of Pasadena and the City of Houston. As far as size goes, South Houston has an area of about five miles total and does not have any bodies of water within it naturally (sorry swimmers). South Houston is also a town rich in history and culture, perfect for those who want to live somewhere with an interesting past. The area was originally called Dumont back in 1907. Soon Dumont was incorporated and called the City of South Houston. Things started to grow rapidly -- a post office was built, many family stores were established, the Henderson Railroad came through, as did the Houston Ship Channel nearby. South Houston survived hurricanes and other obstacles, pushing through a rocky beginning to become a peaceful, pleasant, and industrious city that is still living happily and harmoniously today. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in South Houston should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in South Houston may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in South Houston. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.