166 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for Rent in Beaverton, OR
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (16)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (81)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (56)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (86)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (41)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (85)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Aloha 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Tigard 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- West Haven-Sylvan 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bethany 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Tualatin 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Sherwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Hillsboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (23)
- Lake Oswego 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Wilsonville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Beaverton offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Beaverton offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Beaverton. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.