1,771 Short-term Apartments for rent in Henderson, NV
- Henderson Accessible Apartments (35)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (320)
- Henderson Apartments with Garages (391)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (99)
- Henderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Henderson Apartments with Parking (424)
- Henderson Apartments with Pools (279)
- Henderson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (145)
- Henderson Dog Friendly Apartments (227)
- Henderson Furnished Apartments (52)
- Henderson Luxury Apartments (562)
- Henderson Pet Friendly Apartments (235)
- Whitney Short-term Apartments (1)
- Paradise Short-term Apartments (14)
- Sunrise Manor Short-term Apartments (1)
- Enterprise Short-term Apartments (5)
- Spring Valley Short-term Apartments (19)
- North Las Vegas Short-term Apartments (8)
- Las Vegas Short-term Apartments (103)
- Summerlin South Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Henderson?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Henderson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Henderson?
During the gold rush, a great pioneer told his people, "Pick up of your shovels, raise your spirits, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." When they arrived in the oasis of the Las Vegas Valley, he said, "Lay down your shovels, drink your spirits, and Viva Las Vegas, because this is the Promised Land."
These days, however, the economy and the casinos will take your shovels, drain your spirits, and foreclose on your Promised Land, so you'd be wise to get out of the fast lane and settle into a nice apartment over here in Henderson. It's certainly a more relaxing place to call home, with the Vegas Strip just a twinkling of lights in the horizon of beautiful desert skies and far off mountains. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Henderson takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.