887 Apartments for rent in Somerville, MA with Balconies
- Somerville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (46)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Winchester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brookline Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Melrose Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Somerville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Somerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Somerville?
"I'm gonna take a lover / Gonna take her back to Somerville /Show her around the neighborhood, re-case the place and settle down /Gonna take a lover /Take her back to Somerville" (-Pernice Brothers, "Somerville")
Somerville is a small city in terms of land, with only about four square miles within its limits; yet, it's the 17th most densely populated city in the country. It's known for being the best run city in Massachusetts, as rated by the Boston Globe in 2006, and it received the All American City Award, not just once, but twice.One of the main focal points here are the numerous city squares located throughout the city, including Assembly, Ball, Davis, Magoun, and Union Square, all of which feature some of the city's oldest homes and buildings. Somerville has 83 locations within its borders that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. That's a lot of historic places packed into just 4 square miles.
Having trouble with Craigslist Somerville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Somerville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.