908 Apartments for rent in Somerville, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Somerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (52)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (41)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (11)
- Everett Apartments with Garages (2)
- Malden Apartments with Garages (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (9)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Winchester Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brookline Apartments with Garages (20)
- Melrose Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Somerville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Somerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Somerville?
"I'm gonna take a lover / Gonna take her back to Somerville /Show her around the neighborhood, re-case the place and settle down /Gonna take a lover /Take her back to Somerville" (-Pernice Brothers, "Somerville")
Somerville is a small city in terms of land, with only about four square miles within its limits; yet, it's the 17th most densely populated city in the country. It's known for being the best run city in Massachusetts, as rated by the Boston Globe in 2006, and it received the All American City Award, not just once, but twice.One of the main focal points here are the numerous city squares located throughout the city, including Assembly, Ball, Davis, Magoun, and Union Square, all of which feature some of the city's oldest homes and buildings. Somerville has 83 locations within its borders that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. That's a lot of historic places packed into just 4 square miles.
Having trouble with Craigslist Somerville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Somerville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.