1,162 Apartments for rent in Somerville, MA with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Somerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (52)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Cambridge Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Malden Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Brookline Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Boston Apartments with Move-in Specials (17)
- Revere Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Wakefield Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Newton Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Waltham Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
"I'm gonna take a lover / Gonna take her back to Somerville /Show her around the neighborhood, re-case the place and settle down /Gonna take a lover /Take her back to Somerville" (-Pernice Brothers, "Somerville")
Somerville is a small city in terms of land, with only about four square miles within its limits; yet, it's the 17th most densely populated city in the country. It's known for being the best run city in Massachusetts, as rated by the Boston Globe in 2006, and it received the All American City Award, not just once, but twice.One of the main focal points here are the numerous city squares located throughout the city, including Assembly, Ball, Davis, Magoun, and Union Square, all of which feature some of the city's oldest homes and buildings. Somerville has 83 locations within its borders that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. That's a lot of historic places packed into just 4 square miles.
Having trouble with Craigslist Somerville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Somerville apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Somerville apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.