1,719 Apartments for rent in Overland Park, KS with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (28)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (86)
- Overland Park Apartments with Garages (74)
- Overland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Overland Park Apartments with Parking (82)
- Overland Park Apartments with Pools (55)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Overland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (97)
- Overland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Merriam Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Olathe Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Lenexa Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Mission Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Grandview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Belton Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Overland Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Overland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Overland Park?
Overland Park, Kansas
Salutations from suburbia, aspiring apartment dweller! Are you looking to trade in the bustle of the big city for the serenity of the “sprawls?” Then look no further than Overland Park. A popular residential destination, Overland Park boasts some of the Jayhawk State’s most coveted residential lodgings. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Then stick with us, and we’ll have you living the life in Kansas City before you know it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Overland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Overland Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.