176 Apartments for Rent Near MCC-KC
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (52)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (267)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (169)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (144)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (160)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (309)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (160)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (177)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (421)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (39)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (442)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (432)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- North Kansas City, MO Apartments (2)
- Riverside, MO Apartments (4)
- Gladstone, MO Apartments (23)
- Mission, KS Apartments (4)
- Raytown, MO Apartments (38)
- Prairie Village, KS Apartments (11)
- Merriam, KS Apartments (6)
- Liberty, MO Apartments (15)
- Parkville, MO Apartments (14)
- Kansas City, KS Apartments (63)
- Independence, MO Apartments (134)
- Leawood, KS Apartments (6)
- Grandview, MO Apartments (23)
- Smithville, MO Apartments (5)
- Lee's Summit, MO Apartments (65)
- Overland Park, KS Apartments (80)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Metropolitan Community College-Kansas City?
The average rent for an apartment near Metropolitan Community College-Kansas City is $1,440.