1,986 Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (56)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (268)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (193)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (190)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (329)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (148)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (161)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (468)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (39)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (480)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (481)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gladstone Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mission Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Raytown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Merriam Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Kansas City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Kansas City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.