1,812 Apartments for rent in Overland Park, KS with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (28)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (86)
- Overland Park Apartments with Garages (73)
- Overland Park Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Overland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Overland Park Apartments with Parking (81)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Overland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Overland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Leawood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Pools (7)
- Merriam Apartments with Pools (1)
- Olathe Apartments with Pools (17)
- Lenexa Apartments with Pools (23)
- Mission Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairway Apartments with Pools (1)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grandview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belton Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Overland Park?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Overland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Overland Park?
Overland Park, Kansas
Salutations from suburbia, aspiring apartment dweller! Are you looking to trade in the bustle of the big city for the serenity of the “sprawls?” Then look no further than Overland Park. A popular residential destination, Overland Park boasts some of the Jayhawk State’s most coveted residential lodgings. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Then stick with us, and we’ll have you living the life in Kansas City before you know it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Overland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Overland Park means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Overland Park could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.