180 Apartments for Rent Near University of Missouri-Kansas City
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (55)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (254)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (172)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (148)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (163)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (320)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (152)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (163)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (429)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (39)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (466)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (439)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- North Kansas City, MO Apartments (4)
- Riverside, MO Apartments (4)
- Gladstone, MO Apartments (17)
- Mission, KS Apartments (11)
- Raytown, MO Apartments (21)
- Prairie Village, KS Apartments (12)
- Merriam, KS Apartments (5)
- Liberty, MO Apartments (15)
- Parkville, MO Apartments (9)
- Kansas City, KS Apartments (60)
- Independence, MO Apartments (106)
- Leawood, KS Apartments (5)
- Grandview, MO Apartments (25)
- Smithville, MO Apartments (6)
- Lee's Summit, MO Apartments (59)
- Overland Park, KS Apartments (86)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Missouri-Kansas City?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Missouri-Kansas City is $1,300.