2,090 Apartments for rent in Lenexa, KS with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lenexa Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Lenexa Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lenexa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Lenexa Apartments with Parking (27)
- Lenexa Apartments with Pools (22)
- Lenexa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Lenexa Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Lenexa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Lenexa Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Shawnee Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Olathe Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Merriam Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Overland Park Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Mission Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fairway Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gardner Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lenexa?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lenexa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lenexa?
Cartoon character Popeye, known for his spinach cravings, would love Lenexa, Kansas, which was regarded as the "Spinach Capital of the World" in the 1930s. Lenexa's Spinach Festival, held annually in honor of that distinction, would surely satisfy Popeyes hunger.
A small city in northeast Kansas, and a suburb of the greater Kansas City area, Lenexa boasts a robust community spirit, plenty of green space, and a solid economic outlook. Lenexa was once home to James Butler Hickock, also known throughout history as Wild Bill. A park in his name now sits where his former residence was located. No participating in duels is allowed there, however. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lenexa renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.