76 Apartments for Rent Near KCU - Kansas City
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (55)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (250)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (179)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (146)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (175)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (326)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (139)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (165)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (408)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (36)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (449)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (417)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- North Kansas City, MO Apartments (4)
- Riverside, MO Apartments (4)
- Gladstone, MO Apartments (18)
- Claycomo, MO Apartments (3)
- Mission, KS Apartments (8)
- Sugar Creek, MO Apartments (3)
- Raytown, MO Apartments (16)
- Prairie Village, KS Apartments (12)
- Merriam, KS Apartments (4)
- Liberty, MO Apartments (8)
- Parkville, MO Apartments (10)
- Kansas City, KS Apartments (60)
- Independence, MO Apartments (90)
- Leawood, KS Apartments (6)
- Grandview, MO Apartments (20)
- Smithville, MO Apartments (4)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences?
The average rent for an apartment near Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences is $1,620.