666 Furnished Apartments for rent in Smyrna, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Smyrna (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Smyrna (1)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (11)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (25)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (46)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (34)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Smyrna Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Smyrna Luxury Apartments (76)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Mableton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marietta Furnished Apartments (1)
- Austell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (125)
- Lithia Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (8)
- Brookhaven Furnished Apartments (9)
- Kennesaw Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Point Furnished Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Smyrna?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Smyrna?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Smyrna?
"Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta! / I said, Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! / Atlanta, got to get back to you From "Oh Atlanta" by Little Feat
Smyrna may not appear to possess the sizzle that big cities like Atlanta have, but it still manages to spoil with scenic parks, tasty food and specialty shopping. Roughly 51,271 people reside in the hometown of Julia Roberts, and you can too. The sloping lands of Smyrna are calling your name.
Having trouble with Craigslist Smyrna? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Smyrna can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Smyrna as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.