1,012 Furnished Apartments for rent in Chamblee, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Parking (18)
- Chamblee Apartments with Pools (12)
- Chamblee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chamblee Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chamblee Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chamblee (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chamblee (2)
- Brookhaven Furnished Apartments (9)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (4)
- North Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Decatur Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tucker Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sandy Springs Furnished Apartments (8)
- Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Peachtree Corners Furnished Apartments (1)
- Norcross Furnished Apartments (2)
- Decatur Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Chamblee?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Chamblee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chamblee?
Furnished apartments in Chamblee can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Chamblee as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.