137 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Palm Beach (42)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Palm Beach (16)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Palm Beach (78)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Palm Beach (25)
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (17)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (147)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (65)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (64)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (162)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (129)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (160)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (53)
- West Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (263)
- West Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (85)
- Mangonia Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Belvedere Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riviera Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Lake Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Royal Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- North Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Palm Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Palm Beach Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (102)
- Palm Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Greetings, future Sunshine State renters! A little birdie on the boardwalk told us you’re in the market for the apartment of your dreams in West Palm Beach. Good call! Situated alongside Miami and Fort Lauderdale in perpetually sunny South Florida, West Palm is a popular living locale. It offers tons of breathtaking views, shopping and dining venues, and (most importantly!) affordable rental options. But before you pack your SPF 3000 and your snorkeling gear and seek out your dream dwellings, we...
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Palm Beach provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Palm Beach. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.