66 Apartments for Rent Near Everglades University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Boca Raton Accessible Apartments (9)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Balconies (220)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Garages (110)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Gyms (70)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Parking (169)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Pools (235)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (213)
- Boca Raton Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Boca Raton Furnished Apartments (60)
- Boca Raton Luxury Apartments (310)
- Boca Raton Pet Friendly Apartments (97)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Highland Beach, FL Apartments (22)
- Deerfield Beach, FL Apartments (185)
- Delray Beach, FL Apartments (262)
- Hillsboro Beach, FL Apartments (10)
- Lighthouse Point, FL Apartments (52)
- Watergate, FL Apartments (3)
- Coconut Creek, FL Apartments (105)
- Pompano Beach, FL Apartments (328)
- Parkland, FL Apartments (46)
- Boynton Beach, FL Apartments (181)
- Ocean Ridge, FL Apartments (13)
- Margate, FL Apartments (87)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL Apartments (50)
- Coral Springs, FL Apartments (300)
- Hypoluxo, FL Apartments (18)
- Manalapan, FL Apartments (3)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Everglades University?
The average rent for an apartment near Everglades University is $3,530.