994 Apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (14)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (141)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (75)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (167)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (124)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (187)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (70)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (53)
- West Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (268)
- West Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Greenacres Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in West Palm Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in West Palm Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Palm Beach?
Greetings, future Sunshine State renters! A little birdie on the boardwalk told us you’re in the market for the apartment of your dreams in West Palm Beach. Good call! Situated alongside Miami and Fort Lauderdale in perpetually sunny South Florida, West Palm is a popular living locale. It offers tons of breathtaking views, shopping and dining venues, and (most importantly!) affordable rental options. But before you pack your SPF 3000 and your snorkeling gear and seek out your dream dwellings, we...
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to West Palm Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.