522 Apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, FL with Pools
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (17)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (147)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (64)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (62)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (162)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (165)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (68)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (55)
- West Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (263)
- West Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (80)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Pools (29)
- Lake Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (31)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (28)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (39)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (114)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in West Palm Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in West Palm Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Palm Beach?
Greetings, future Sunshine State renters! A little birdie on the boardwalk told us you’re in the market for the apartment of your dreams in West Palm Beach. Good call! Situated alongside Miami and Fort Lauderdale in perpetually sunny South Florida, West Palm is a popular living locale. It offers tons of breathtaking views, shopping and dining venues, and (most importantly!) affordable rental options. But before you pack your SPF 3000 and your snorkeling gear and seek out your dream dwellings, we...
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in West Palm Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in West Palm Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.