542 Apartments for rent in West Palm Beach, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Palm Beach Accessible Apartments (14)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (137)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (61)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (161)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (121)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (181)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (69)
- West Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (51)
- West Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (260)
- West Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Garages (5)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Garages (24)
- Lake Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Garages (1)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (27)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (13)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (95)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Palm Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Palm Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Palm Beach?
Greetings, future Sunshine State renters! A little birdie on the boardwalk told us you’re in the market for the apartment of your dreams in West Palm Beach. Good call! Situated alongside Miami and Fort Lauderdale in perpetually sunny South Florida, West Palm is a popular living locale. It offers tons of breathtaking views, shopping and dining venues, and (most importantly!) affordable rental options. But before you pack your SPF 3000 and your snorkeling gear and seek out your dream dwellings, we...
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
West Palm Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.