630 Apartments for rent in Sarasota, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (15)
- Sarasota Apartments with Garages (38)
- Sarasota Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Sarasota Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Sarasota Apartments with Parking (79)
- Sarasota Apartments with Pools (77)
- Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (86)
- Sarasota Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Sarasota Furnished Apartments (31)
- Sarasota Luxury Apartments (94)
- Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (6)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Balconies (8)
- The Meadows Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fruitville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sarasota?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sarasota?
Salutations, Sarasotans, and welcome to your online apartment hunting headquarters! Located on the southwestern edge of the Sunshine State along the heavenly Gulf Coast shores, Sarasota is as close to a mirror image of paradise as you’ll find anywhere. So what do you say? Are you ready to score your dream pad in la-crème-de-la-crème of Florida beach communities? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because all it takes is a few simple clicks within the hallowed halls of Apartment List (if websites had halls, that is) to find the perfect apartment for you in Sarasota! So without further ado, here are a few tidbits of info and advice to help get you started on your apartment hunting adventures… See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sarasota renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.